Ride proud on our finest leather saddle; for riders whose appreciation for quality matches their dedication to their horses. Use for trail riding, competition and more.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Polished platinum series oxbows
- Edge-dyed saddle flap leather with edge-sewn jockeys and fenders
- A traditional Australian seamed-in seat
- Poron-foam padded seat to help you stay comfortable longer
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Havana or Old Mahogany
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with rough-out seat and kneepads
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#3 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi or Full Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Premium saddle flap leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable tanned.
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►