Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
Ride proud on our finest leather saddle; for riders whose appreciation for quality matches their dedication to their horses. Use for trail riding, competition and more.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Polished platinum series oxbows
- Edge-dyed saddle flap leather with edge-sewn jockeys and fenders
- A traditional Australian seamed-in seat
- Poron-foam padded seat to help you stay comfortable longer
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Havana or Old Mahogany
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with rough-out seat and kneepads
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#3 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi or Full Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Premium saddle flap leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable tanned.
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.