Ride proud on our finest saddle; for riders whose appreciation for quality matches their dedication to their horses. Use for trail riding, competition and more.
Developed on our popular #3 saddle tree.
This quality, hand-crafted saddle features:
- Polished platinum series oxbows
- Edge-dyed saddle flap leather with edge-sewn jockeys and fenders
- A traditional Australian seamed-in seat
- Poron-foam padded seat to help you stay comfortable longer
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- This saddle is compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required.(available separately)
Colour: Havana or Old Mahogany (Stock of Havana Hermann Oak® leather colour may be limited.)
Finish: Smooth-out with rough-out seat and kneepads
Lining: Felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles are STRONG with an Equi-fit Classic saddle tree that is double reinforced yet light-weight, close-contact and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty. DURABLE with premium Hermann Oak® leather, UV stabilised lock-stitched thread, stainless steel hardware and low-maintenance felt lining. DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement.
The conditional saddle tree warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.