Ride proud on our finest saddle; for riders whose appreciation for quality matches their dedication to their horses. Use for trail riding, competition and more.
Developed on our popular #3 saddle tree.
This quality, hand-crafted saddle features:
- Polished platinum series oxbows
- Edge-dyed saddle flap leather with edge-sewn jockeys and fenders
- A traditional Australian seamed-in seat
- Poron-foam padded seat to help you stay comfortable longer
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- This saddle is compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required.(available separately)
Colour: Havana or Old Mahogany
Finish: Smooth-out with rough-out seat and kneepads
All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles are STRONG with an Equi-fit Classic saddle tree that is double reinforced yet light-weight, close-contact and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty. DURABLE with premium leather, UV stabilised lock-stitched thread, stainless steel hardware and low-maintenance felt lining. DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement.