Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
*Please note that as of October 2022 – leather conchos will be replacing the metal conchos in our Dubbo Fender and Sunset Drafter saddles. We will update our website images as soon as we can*
Who said a workhorse can’t look good too? The Australian Made Dubbo Fender saddle is as tough as they come, but attractive with quality leather, well-finished edges and concho detailing.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Edge-dyed leather with edge sewn jockeys and fenders.
- Platinum series ox bows
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options.
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown or DN
Leather Finish: Rough out or Smooth out with rough seat
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
See how this saddle is made: Dubbo Fender Youtube video
THE SADDLE TREE
#3 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi or Full Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.