Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
*Please note that as of October 2022 – leather conchos will be replacing the metal conchos in our Dubbo Fender and Sunset Drafter saddles. We will update our website images as soon as we can*
Who said a workhorse can’t look good too? The Australian Made Dubbo Fender saddle is as tough as they come, but attractive with quality leather, well-finished edges and concho detailing.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Edge-dyed leather with edge sewn jockeys and fenders.
- Platinum series ox bows
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options.
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown or DN
Leather Finish: Rough out or Smooth out with rough seat
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
See how this saddle is made: Dubbo Fender Youtube video
THE SADDLE TREE
#3 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi or Full Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Stunning saddle and I am very happy with it. 🙂
Scott Mauchline –
First fender I ever rode in after always owning counter lined saddles. Will never go back. Very comfortable saddle with enough room to move, but enough seat to keep you in if things get a bit hairy.