Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
Cover new ground with the Moonie Drafter saddle, the second saddle to feature our NEW Australian Made saddle tree.
For breaking in, competition or campdrafting or stock work.
Semi Quarter Horse.
- This quality hand-crafted leather saddle features:
- Unpadded one-piece seat
- Easy-access girth safe design
- Stainless steel flank girth dee
- Contrasting, 1st grade Hermann Oak® skirting leather
- Stainless steel C type rigging plates
- Platinum series ox-bows
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: DN/Chestnut
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with Rough out top
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies)
Hand-crafted on the NEW Australian Made Saddle Tree
- High Expansion urethane reinforced tree
- Strength tested by USQ’s Centre for Future Materials
- Conditional 10 year warranty*
- Made locally in Toowoomba, Queensland
- Gullet strength tested to 947kg
- Stirrup bars tested to 850kg
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►