Cover new ground with the second saddle to feature our NEW Australian Made saddle tree.
For breaking in, competition or campdrafting or stock work.
One size only (for now): 16″ Semi Quarter Horse.
- Unpadded one-piece seat
- Easy-access girth safe design
- Stainless steel flank girth dee
- Contrasting, 1st grade Hermann Oak® skirting leather
- Stainless steel C type rigging plates
- Platinum series ox-bows
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with Rough out top
Lining: Felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
Hand-crafted on the NEW Australian Made Saddle Tree
- High Expansion urethane reinforced tree
- Strength tested by USQ’s Centre for Future Materials
- Conditional 10 year warranty
- Made locally in Toowoomba, Queensland
- Gullet strength tested to 947kg
- Stirrup bars tested to 850kg
Bar type: Semi Quarter Horse
Gullet Width: 6″
Kneepad Height: 3-¼”
To prove its strength, the new saddle tree was put through 3 phases of testing. It has been ‘Jump’ tested, ‘Road’ tested and Lab tested to breaking point so you can ride on it with complete confidence. Click here for full details ►
All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles are STRONG with a saddle tree that is light-weight, close-contact and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty. DURABLE with premium Hermann Oak® leather, UV stabilised lock-stitched thread, stainless steel hardware and low-maintenance felt lining. DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement.
The conditional saddle tree warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.