Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
The Cloncurry Fender saddle is a hard-wearing Australian Made classic, suitable for stock work, competition or general riding.
- This quality hand-crafted, leather saddle features:
- Polished aluminium Brady oxbows
- Stainless steel flank girth dees
- versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown or DN (Suede colour may vary)
Leather Finish: Rough out or smooth out (with suede seat).
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#2 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak® Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.