The Condamine Junior Drafter saddle is a youth saddle designed for growing riders of all levels, from beginners to the serious competition rider. Suitable for campdrafting and general riding.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Brady aluminium oxbows with leather on tread for added grip
- Padded seat
- Leather conchos
- Stamped keepers
- Versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options.
- Fenders slightly longer than standard youth size, these are adjustable from 17 ½” – 24 ½” in length. Being removable, they allow you to change to youth or adult size fenders when required (available separately).
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: DN, Brown or Natural
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with suede seat
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#2 Youth Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►