Please note that due to high demand, extended lead times may apply to these items.
A ruggedly handsome leather saddle for competition, campdrafting and more…
The Ranger Fender is the first saddle to feature our NEW Australian Made saddle tree.
- This quality hand-crafted leather saddle features:
- Pre-turned fenders
- Padded seat
- Easy-access girth safe design
- Contrasting, 1st grade Edge dyed Hermann Oak® skirting leather
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- Leather-on-tread, Platinum series ox-bows
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown (standard) DN can be made upon request
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with Rough out top
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies)
Hand-crafted on the NEW Australian Made Saddle Tree
- High Expansion urethane reinforced tree
- Strength tested by USQ’s Centre for Future Materials
- Conditional 10 year warranty*
- Made locally in Toowoomba, Queensland
- Gullet strength tested to 947kg
- Stirrup bars tested to 850kg
‘Jump’ tested, ‘Road’ tested and Lab tested to breaking point so you can ride with complete confidence. Click here for details ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.