A ruggedly handsome leather saddle for competition, campdrafting and more…
The Ranger Fender is the first saddle to feature our NEW Australian Made saddle tree.
One size only (for now): 16″ Semi Quarter Horse.
- This quality hand-crafted leather saddle features:
- Pre-turned fenders
- Padded seat
- Easy-access girth safe design
- Contrasting, 1st grade Edge dyed Hermann Oak® skirting leather
- Stainless steel flank girth dees and versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- Leather-on-tread, Platinum series ox-bows
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown
Leather Finish: Smooth-out with Rough out top
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies)
Hand-crafted on the NEW Australian Made Saddle Tree
- High Expansion urethane reinforced tree
- Strength tested by USQ’s Centre for Future Materials
- Conditional 10 year warranty*
- Made locally in Toowoomba, Queensland
- Gullet strength tested to 947kg
- Stirrup bars tested to 850kg
‘Jump’ tested, ‘Road’ tested and Lab tested to breaking point so you can ride with complete confidence. Click here for details ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►