A tough, Australian saddle for serious riders. Made for work, competition or general riding on our #2 Saddle tree using Hermann Oak premium saddle skirting leather.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Polished aluminium Brady ox bows
- Stainless steel flank girth dee
- Stainless steel C type rigging plates
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown or DN (Suede colour may vary)
Leather Finish: Rough out or smooth out (with suede seat).
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#2 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►