This Australian Made, leather children’s saddle was inspired by the Stanley Fender and modified for the needs of younger riders.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options.
- Youth Ox-Bows are standard (Safety stirrup irons can also be fitted upon request)
- Unpadded one-piece seat
- A fully rough-out leather finish
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability.
- Removable fenders swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#2 Youth Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►