An Australian Made, no-frills leather saddle for the rider who still values quality. Suitable for stock work, breaking in, competition or general riding.
- This quality hand-crafted saddle features:
- Platinum series oxbows
- The unpadded one piece seat means business while providing a unique feel
- Stainless steel flank girth dee + girth holder
- Versatile stainless steel 3-way rigging plates that support multiple girthing options
- All Toowoomba Saddlery saddles feature:
- UV stabilised lock-stitched thread
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability
- Removable fenders which swing from stainless steel stirrup bars for safety and maximum leg movement
- Compatible with pull-up straps, or loop-on girth points which can be removed and refitted as required (available separately)
Leather Colour: Brown (standard) or DN
Leather Finish: Fully Rough out or fully Smooth out
Lining: Low-maintenance felt lining is standard, Natural or Gold sheepskin available upon request (additional cost applies).
THE SADDLE TREE
#3 Equi-fit Saddle tree with Semi or Full Quarter Horse bars. Close contact, double reinforced yet light-weight, composite-mesh covered and backed by a 10 year conditional warranty*.
Learn more about Equi-fit saddle trees ►
Genuine, premium Hermann Oak® saddle skirting leather. Full grain for full strength and character. Vegetable pit tanned in the USA since 1881.
Discover what makes Hermann Oak Leather different ►
*The warranty covers breakage and distortion of the saddle tree from normal use. This warranty will not cover accidental damage, misuse, intentional abuse or any alteration from its original form.
Why choose our saddles? ►
How to measure our saddles ►
How to care for your leather saddle ►