- Padded suede seat
- Youth ox bows – padded leather-on-tread (Safety stirrups available as optional extras).
- Stainless steel hardware & stirrup bars.
- 3-way rigging plates support multiple girthing options
- Removable fenders: As well as being a safety feature, this means you can switch between youth and adult size fenders, adapting the saddle to children with long legs, oreven smaller-sized adults.
- Compatible with loop-on girth points, or pull up straps (available separately).
The Saddle Tree
Covered by a 5 year conditional warranty, the tree is made from a 6 layer, composite, cross matting and resin finished with extra reinforcing blocks inside the moulded tree where any screws are placed.
This Tanami saddle is hand-crafted using pure vegetable-tanned, drum-dyed, Oak Brown saddle leather with a padded, suede seat and basket-weave stamping.
Designed to be eco-friendly leather, special attention has been given on ecology specifications. The liming process is sulphide free, the tanning process is chrome free and the leather does not contain any toxic or hazardous chemicals.
The tannery from which this leather is sourced has been established for over 60 years and holds ISO certification for their quality and environment management systems and international certification for social accountability.